At Home Support is a unique program that delivers comfort and support to people living with advanced illness. The team includes a physician, nurse, patient/family advocate, patient/family assistant and trained volunteers.
The team works closely with your doctor to keep you in the environment in which you are most comfortable.
Among the services we offer:
• Guidance to help you make the treatment decisions that are right for you and your family
• A patient-family advocate to identify community services and resources
• Professional resources for caregivers, to help you help your loved one cope with life changes
• Home visits and individualized treatment plans by a nurse and counselor, with the aid of patient/family assistants and volunteers
• Caring professionals who work closely with your doctor to manage symptoms and pain, and to keep you in the environment in which you are most comfortable
• Assistance that will enable you to maintain your independence and experience life’s pleasures
• Assistance with personal care and household tasks
• 24-hour availability to answer your questions